Marvel Comics Unlimited!: Classic Issue Break: X-Men #137

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Classic Issue Break: X-Men #137

This is one of my all-time favorite issues. It’s got hope, it’s got tragedy, it’s got Scott Summers and the love of his life Jean Grey and it’s got the Starjammers plus the Shi'ar empire. It’s got everything I love about a comic book, and it was an adult story for me as a 9-year old who felt really mature reading it.

You can read it online here and I’ve posted some of my favorite pieces of art from the book below. You can pick up X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga on Amazon for CHEAP if you want the trade paperback (or full Kindle edition) in your hot little hands.

Until next time,

Excelsior!!!

KLJVbGI.jpg

yRR2KI8.png

k0QLQpl.jpg

599oumn.png

PteSbCZ.png

Dg9325m.png

jRC2uEX.png

03m2wDO.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions of any kind are welcome. Please feel free to post links to related MDCU comics that relate to the blog topic!